Friends,
Internet access has been very difficult to get on. They are still trying to get me a data card for my laptop. It's still going to take sometime. As of now I'm using the one computer that has internet access in the asharam. lol. So on the give you a small update. I've made quite a few people here. I quickly became comfortable with the Singapore Chyks, Chinmay and Kokila. It's only been 2 days here and I feel like I've been here for like 2 weeks. I can only imagine how 2.5 months are going to feel like. :) I found out soon enough that there are no laundry machines here as I was led to believe. It's alright though I did my first "load" today. Pictures are soon to come. The surrounds are very beautiful and the air is crisp. My last meal before the course was a tandoori pizza. My first meal of the program was rice, roti, and dhal. LOL Gosh what I would do for a piece of fruit? You have no idea. It's an ashram! Why can't I get some fruit in here! It's like counterband in all chinmaya mission camps for some reason? Is it the cost? I have no idea. The first day had alot of information. I'm having trouble with the chating class. It's really hard for me to by heart a new sloka in 24 hours. I will try to record the chantings from the bramachari and the hopefully play it in my sleep. I hope it works. :) Well my friends I need to get to bed soon lights out is at 10:30pm. I will have many pictures about the things I've found. here. Oh btw. I was able to meet Vivekji at Sandeepany just before I came to chimaya vibo0thi. Sushma, you are going to love the shots I got there. I hope at least.. hehe here is my daily schedule.
5:30am - 6am Exercise/ Suryanamaskar
6:30am - 6:45am Tea/ Coffee
7:00am - 8:00am Vedanta Class 1
8am - 8:30am Breakfast
9:00am - 9:45am Vedic Chanting/ Sanskirt
11:30am - 12:30pm Workshops
12:30pm - 1:30pm Lunch
3:15pm - 4:15pm Vedanta Class 2
4:15pm - 5:15pm Games / Walk Alone
5:15pm - 5:45pm Tea and Snacks
6:45pm - 8:00pm Aarti, Bhajans & Satsang
8:00pm - 9pm Dinner
10:30pm Lights out!
Internet Timings
2:00 - 3:00pm for girls
8:30pm - 9:30pm for boys
Day off on Sunday.
haha, yeah internet access is a pain at Vibhooti. isn't the place so beautiful though? enjoy your time there =)
ReplyDeletep.s. they actually might have fresh squeezed milk....hahahah
ReplyDelete7 hrs of sleep! im jealous .
ReplyDeleteGive my love to Chinmay & Kokila! You're in good hands! :) Who's teaching chanting? Did you meet Gaganji?????
ReplyDeleteGaganji doesn't teach at YEP anymore. Kushalji, who is from Vivekji's batch, is teaching this year. Vivekji asked Kushalji to take good care of me. :) We'll see what that means. hehe.
ReplyDelete