
It's 7:26am May 31st. I woke up with the muslim chantings of "Alah Kabar" from the local mosque at 4:55 AM. I managed to get some video footage and then went back to sleep for 30 more minutes. I wasn't able to get back to sleep so I decided to pack my bags. I'm off to Chinmaya Viboothi today for my 2.5 month Yuva Veer course. Originally, I was going to arrive into Pune however there aren't many flights into that city. After many last minute changes with my flight, I will be leaving today at 12:15pm from Hyderabad to Mumbai. I will greeted hopefully by a driver my uncle arranged for me. The road trip should last about 2 to 2.5 hours. I just hope I don't get car sick. I'll just have to brace myself. I'm hoping to get some good shots on my camcorder along the way. Wish me luck my friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment